The Spotted Black Panther


Not to be rude but seriously?
You really are the first to spot this Black Panther since the world began?
Wait, is Lupita and her team aware?
Do you mean just you? How about the rest of us?
So you mean the Warden in this beautiful conservancy is actually blind?
Wait, How about Kenya Wildlife Service?

Forgive my nagging spirit really but I find it absurd that you claim to be the only individual with the perfect eyesight who ever lived for the last 100years.
I guess the rest of us need to be in an ophthalmological ward.
cntraveller.in

Oooh, your camera had a better view than ours?
I don’t have much to say about your camera but I sure have something about our cameras,
Ours don’t just capture images, they capture moments,
Because capturing genuine moments is much better than accidental capturing.

Alright, you win_ I believe you.
So now, my friend Wanyonyi has this plump brown eyed chicken with rugged feathers,
He tells me spotting is a skill that he totally lacks.
How about you come over and spot this particular chicken for us.

Hey, we also have this white giraffe in Garissa that needs spotting; yeah and it’s not albinism,
Frankly speaking, we have quite a number of stuff that need spotting.

Get back to me on Wanyonyi’s request as soon as you can.
Yours sincerely,

Kenyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rightful Thinking

You make your life through your thoughts; make it well. My grandma used to say this countless times such that it became a saying that ...