MY DIVINE PREGNANCY EXPERIENCE

Please believe me when I say it came without warning!
didn't know I was pregnant!

One early Saturday morning I was woken up by this funny tickling movement in my tiny stomach,
So I rushed out to the bathroom pretty sure that I would throw up,
But nothing seemed to come out so I went back to bed; lying to myself that I was asleep,
And even though physically calm and rested so to speak; inwardly wrestling with unknown giants,
Finally giving in to the fight and letting it sink deep!!

Letting it sink deep that I was indeed pregnant,
But somehow finding a happy place amidst such turmoil,
Contrary to my expectations, with every movement I felt love, joy and renewed confidence!!

My tummy kept protruding however hard I tried to hide it_ so I thought,
couldn't imagine this tiny being was growing to be bigger than I could ever hide,
And with every new day; there was always a new moment; a brutish reminder that I was pregnant!!

Sometimes it felt like a fire burning; trying out all humanly ways to quench itself,
Other times it felt calm and quiet; I guess the baby was asleep but still growing,
Making me feel so alive but at the same time scared of the unknown!!

All this while; thousands of questions running through my mind,
Will I be responsible enough?
Am I ready for this and strong enough to sustain it?
How about my family and friends?

But I somehow knew I was fully prepared for the task,
All set for both ridicules and genuine pats on my back,
I knew it won’t be easy; but I also knew it would be a new intimacy to enjoy;
From three months, to six, to nine and I was finally ready to push it out.
I was ready to bring forth my dream- My Divine Purpose!!

See, I didn't know I was pregnant with a dream,
With every sharp pain the intensity to push multiplied, every contraction paving a pathway to my baby- My Divine Purpose,
My waters broke and streamed like a constrained river finally free,
With every sweat-drop on my forehead; more in- built pressure to keep pushing,
With every firm grip on my delivery bed; joy rekindled,

Finally beholding a new hope; beauty in all its perfection,
Embracing my purpose; thanking God for the opportunity.

This time round; there was no giving up!
I was finally building a new hub; A new thinking perspective!
To nurture my purpose to maturity; and abundance thereafter!

My Purpose for Existence!

Mwende
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ever felt your dream was dying out? Too small to be recognized?
This is for you!! 

To remind you that you can still dream again and live your purpose to the fullest_ Its not easy but its possible; Just like a Pregnancy!!


3 comments:

Rightful Thinking

You make your life through your thoughts; make it well. My grandma used to say this countless times such that it became a saying that ...