My Golden Key

 
My Golden Key
Life wouldn’t be any better,
Without you it can only feel worse further,
See how you bring all the difference by filling it with laughter!
With all honesty I must confess that it feels jovial and sweeter!
 
 
You fill my spirit with sheepish smiles,
You make my steps easier through the tough miles,
You rest my swollen eyes from long cries,
Always helping me see the stars up my skies,
 
 
Like a key that can only unravel a specific lock,
My dreams you unlatch,
A golden key that feels like an immovable rock,
A rare key that has turned out to be a sure mark,
 
 
You are the only key that can access the goodies in my soul,
Before you came into the picture life felt fowl,
Like a bad omen is to an owl,
 You are irresistible my love and with you, life’s cool,
 
 
And I now confidently know you are the one,
With you I deliberately choose to dine,
We both know that times have been tricky and almost like acne,
But we also know our love has grown stronger and divine,
 
 
You are adorable to my breath,
The only one who firmly holds my heart beneath,
Your calm and truthful spirit is of great worth,
I’m moved by how much you care about my health!
 
 
Your zeal to love I appreciate,
A risky decision yet with boldness and courage,
That tender squeeze that you generously give does wonders,
Always fulfilling and a craving desire for more,
 
 
You have become more than just a friend,
For your laughter and a heart so mild to me is more than gold,
The pat on my back that speaks louder in storms of thick cloud,
Now you know you’re always on my mind,
 
 
I love spending quality time with you,
I enjoy the deep feelings I have for you but even more what glues us together,
Always wishing more time was available for- just me and you,
You make me better by bringing out the best in me,
 
 
Those simple dates you surprise me with,
Those assuring words that you whisper into my ears,
Those stares in your zealously- chiseled eyes that say that you really care,
Those things I treasure my dove,
 
 
And so I’m not losing this key,
I will guard it will all vigilance,
I will tie it close to my heart- from whereth flows the springs of life,
So  Help me God!

 
Mwende.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rightful Thinking

You make your life through your thoughts; make it well. My grandma used to say this countless times such that it became a saying that ...